Asset Management is responsible for optimizing the full life cycle of University property from acquisition and development through operations and renewal.
- Capital & Space Management is responsible for planning projects and capital resource allocation across all three UW campuses.
- Real Estate is responsible for a large portfolio of primarily off campus properties including the downtown Metropolitan Tract, as well as providing a diverse range of services including leasing office, clinic, residential and other space both locally and internationally; purchase and sale of property; granting and obtaining access rights; and acceptance, management and sale of gifts of real property to the University.
- University Architects establish an integrated vision of the physical campus landscape and oversees its implementation through capital projects.
- Customer Experience manages all service requests and status updates throughout the service delivery life cycle, enables effective work management practices, supports campus building coordinators and provides general customer service on behalf of UW Facilities.
- Engineering Services provides professional engineering support for design, construction, operation and maintenance, including architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical and environmental disciplines.
- Sustainability advances the university’s commitment to sustainability with innovative and inclusive solutions that are socially responsible, economically viable, and affect positive environmental impact.
- Capital Reinvestment helps address both preventative and deferred maintenance on major systems and infrastructure, as well as managing an energy conservation program in state funded buildings.