COVID-19 Message to Contractors and Consultants
Contractors and Consultants, please review the documents below including a message from UW Facilities, Project Delivery Group.
- COVID-19 Message to Contractors and Consultants (pdf)
- University’s Assessment of Active On-Site Construction Projects (pdf)
- Governor’s March 25, 2020 Construction Guidance – Stay Home, Stay Healthy Proclamation (pdf)
- OFM Memo of Suspension of Capital Projects (pdf)
- L&I Publication for Dealing with COVID-19 in Construction (pdf)
Note: The information provided here is subject to update so contractors are encouraged to check this site frequently.
The Project Delivery Group (PDG) is responsible for the delivery of capital projects that help fulfill the University’s teaching, research, health care and innovation mission. From concept to completion to transition to occupancy, PDG leads the planning, design and construction required to execute and successfully complete projects ranging from small remodels to new buildings. As respected industry leaders, PDG brings experience, knowledge, a collaborative mindset, and a focus on client service to comprehensively manage all aspects of the different project delivery methods including critical patient care rosters, job order contracting, design-bid-build, GCCM, design-build and public/private partnerships.
Visit our Projects page to view our large-scale projects currently under construction and our Current solicitations page for bid opportunities. For detailed information on all of our projects, access the UW Project Tracker database. For access to InVision, PMWeb and other tools, please see our list of Business applications.