Step 1: Service Request Submitted
Step 2: Work Assigned
The CCT reviews your request, prioritizes it, assigns it to the appropriate service provider within one business day, and sends you a confirmation email.
It’s important for requests to be as complete as possible when they’re sent in, otherwise assignment could be delayed. To avoid any delays, ensure your request includes:
- Specific details about the location
- Information about the type of material in question (wood, brick, laminate, carpet, etc.)
- A budget number for specific departmental requests
If your request is missing any details, a Customer Care Specialist will reach out to you requesting more information.
Step 3: Work Occurs
The appropriate service provider will complete your service request by the deadline. The deadline for work requests depend on the assigned priority:
- Emergency – Stabilized within one business day (additional work required may be de-escalated to a routine priority)
- High – Completed within seven business days of assignment
- Routine – Completed within 25 business days of assignment
- Scheduled – A service provider will contact you to discuss project schedules and deadlines
Deadlines may be delayed if we need to order parts or materials, if the project scope changes, or if there are additional unforeseen obstacles.
Step 4: Work Completed
The work order status is updated to work complete after all work has been finished. You will receive an email notificaction that work has been completed, as well as a link to our satisfaction survey.
Step 5: Billing
For department funded requests, billing occurs at the beginning of each month for time and materials that were attributed to the work order. Billing cycles will continue throughout the duration of the project until work is completed.
Step 6: Request Closed
The work order’s status will be updated to closed and fully billed once all work has been completed, and all time and materials associated with the project have been approved and processed.
It takes approximately 45 days from the time the work order is marked complete to the time it will be fully billed and marked as closed.