UW Real Estate (UWRE) is responsible for asset management of a large portfolio of primarily off campus properties, as well as providing a diverse range of services including leasing office, clinic, residential and other space both locally and internationally; purchase and sale of property; granting and obtaining access rights; and acceptance, management and sale of gifts of real property to the University.
Donating or selling property to the UW
Leasing space from the UW
- UW Seattle: Contact Gary Eng, UWRE Asset Manager at 206-616-3415
- UW Bothell: Contact Gary Eng, UWRE Asset Manager at 206-616-3415
For general information see UW Bothell Campus.
- UW Tacoma: Contact Ben Mauk, Real Estate Manager, UW Tacoma at 253-692-4331
- For general information see UW Tacoma Campus.
- Boat Street Marina: Contact Steven Agnew, Boat Street Marina Manager at 206-634-2050
- UW Metropolitan Tract: Leasing information can be found here.
- Other: Contact the UWRE Office at 206-616-3400, email@example.com
Access to UW property
For access including rights of entry, permits and easements contact UWRE.