Operations is the largest group in Facilities and has the most direct responsibility for ensuring the University is ready for business each day.
- Project Delivery is responsible for the delivery of hundreds of small and large capital projects for the University every year.
- Maintenance & Construction provides maintenance, repair, and construction services of the University’s buildings and grounds.
Campus Utilities & Operations provides continuous, reliable operations of building systems and the campus utilities infrastructure, as well as emergency maintenance response.
- Building Services Department consists of Custodial Services and UW Recycling, providing cleaning and waste services and promoting a clean and environmentally sustainable campus.
- Transportation Services provides innovative and sustainable transportation solutions, including parking, transit, bicycling, walking and rideshare.
- Safety oversees safety-related training, policies and procedures for UW Facilities as well as providing guidance and expertise to campus partners.