Campus Architecture & Planning provides a holistic approach to stewarding and growing the physical campus environment to meet the changing needs of the academy. This mission-critical team works across schools, colleges, and campuses with executive stakeholders, academic and administration leadership, and within UW Facilities to support a portfolio management approach that guides the development of the campus built environment in a strategic manner, supporting institutional priorities and long-term financial and ecological sustainability.
Client account management
- Work with University departments and units to manage their changing needs
- Align strategic priorities and collaborate on the capital plan
- Conducts studies, manages inventory and identifies solutions for space allocation
- Leads the Space Advisory Committee
- Analyze facility asset data and balance operational needs for new projects to optimize return on investment
- Align asset priorities and collaborate on the capital plan
- Provide vision, leadership and oversight to guide campus development
- Manage the UW Architecture Commission, UW Landscape Advisory Committee and Design Review Board
Public art program
- Manage the University’s public art acquisitions and maintenance.