Bluebeam is collaboration software that allows multiple users to make PDF edits (Markups) in real-time. UW Facilities staff create a Bluebeam Session, hosted on a UW Bluebeam server, and invite external partners to work together on the same documents. More information about Bluebeam can be found below in the Feature Overview and User Guide.
Please visit the External Links below to download and install Bluebeam Vu. You may need assistance from your local IT support to complete the installation. Links will open in a new window/tab as appropriate.
If you are using Bluebeam Vu for the first time, you will need the following information to get started:
- Step one: download and install Bluebeam Vu from the external site below.
- Within Vu, please make sure you are connecting to the default Bluebeam server: studio.bluebeam.com
- Please have your Session Invite (emailed to you by your PM/CM from UW Facilities) ready; you will need the 9-digit Session ID Number.
- Logging in for the first time will require you to create an account; we recommend you use your NETID@uw.edu email and NETID password (show me how).
- Once logged in, you can download the Bluebeam Profile below. After download, open the .zip folder and launch the Profile to import into Bluebeam Vu (show me how).
- You can now join a session using the 9-digit session id number (show me how).
Links will open in pop-up window. To open in a new tab instead, Windows users can hold CTRL while clicking on the link.
- Bluebeam Vu: Reply to Markups in Markup Pane