UW Facilities is the University’s in-house provider for small construction projects including architectural renovations, electrical and mechanical improvements, cabinetry and campus building signage.
- Modification of UW buildings must be executed in compliance with the UW Administrative Policy Statement 56.6.
- Our teams focus on construction projects that do not exceed $90,000 in labor and material for multi-trade work or $45,000 in labor and material for single-trade work.
- We have construction teams available during the day (6:55 a.m.–3:25 p.m.) or evening (2:30 p.m.–1 a.m.) to meet your business needs.
- In the event that your project exceeds our limits, we will transfer you to our campus partner, Capital Planning & Development.
During the project process, we liaison as needed with other services including:
- Building Services
- Engineering Services
- Campus Engineering & Operations
- Capital Planning & Development Design Services
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Facilities Maintenance
- Moving Services
- Regulated Materials Office
- UW Surplus
- City, county or state regulatory agencies for permits and inspections