Skip to main content
UW Facilities

Serving today. Preserving tomorrow.

Building locking/unlocking

Custodial Services locks and unlocks exterior building doors according to the specific times each building is scheduled to open and close.

Requestable service - Building hours modification

Who is Eligible to Use This Service?

Department heads can also request modifications to building hours.

Request the Service

Send the completed form to

Is this a permanent change? Submit a request to the Sign Shop to change the building signage.