Engineering Services provides professional engineering support to the University, including architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical and environmental disciplines. We support the following:
- Design and construction review of capital projects, design guide development
- Implementation of minor capital renewal projects.
- Commissioning support, including mechanical and electrical commissioning for CPD and minor capital projects.
- Planning and expansion of campus infrastructure and utility systems.
- Ensuring campus operations comply with environmental regulations.
- Asset management best practices through facility condition audits, surveys and analysis.
- GIS mapping, ADA accessibility guide, facility records and drafting.
- Maintenance support for all University campuses and satellites, including Forks and Pack Forest.
Looking for Campus Engineering and Operations? Go here for a list of their services.