Facilities Services cares for the spaces and places that enrich lives, one customer, one work order, one experience at a time. Our highly trained staff is dedicated to the stewardship of the University’s buildings and grounds by providing maintenance, repair, and construction services to the University community.
- Planned work includes building-based preventive maintenance such as air fan and filter replacement, and preventive maintenance on equipment such as freezers
- Grounds maintenance including trees, lawns and planters
- Construction projects and improvements
- Corrective work includes requests from customers to address emerging issues which need to be resolved
- Internal teams will initiate coordination with the Regulated Materials Office to address any hazardous material concerns
- Requests can be submitted online via FS-WORKS