Campus Architecture & Planning is the guardian of the University of Washington’s campus through the generations. We work with University, government and community partners to plan the long-term future of the University’s built environment. Our account managers work with University departments and units to manage their changing space needs.
Client account management
- Work with University departments and units to manage their changing needs
- Align strategic priorities and collaborate on the capital plan
- Conducts studies, manages inventory and identifies solutions for space allocation
- Leads the Space Advisory Committee
- Provide vision, leadership and oversight to guide campus development
- Manage the UW Architecture Commission, UW Landscape Advisory Committee and Design Review Board
Public art program
- Manage the University’s public art acquisitions and maintenance.