Find classrooms and offices. Faster. Easier.
Navigator is a free web service that helps people get around the UW Seattle campus. Using either a mobile device or desktop computer, Navigator provides pedestrian navigation to find classrooms, offices, restrooms, hallways, and other important points of interest.
- Working places: search and navigate to the places where learning and research happen. Navigator lets you search by building names, building acronyms, and room numbers.
- Expanding results: search for over 14,000 offices, classrooms, labs, buildings and other destinations
- Reimagine the schedule: plan your classroom to appointment walking times using walk-time estimates
- Lift off: get to the top without stairs by turning on the ‘Avoid Stairs’ toggle before searching for directions
- Search for rooms using location codes on your class schedule
- See your location in real-time
How to use Navigator
Pull up the website https://labs.maps.uw.edu on your favorite browser - mobile or desktop
Type in the search box a building and room you want to go to
Click the hiker icon, set your location, and get directions
Other UW mapping tools
Still curious? There’s almost always a map for that. Here are other University-sponsored mapping websites:
Scout: Find major services and study spaces
AccessMap: View barrier free pathways and entrances across the Seattle campus
Campus Maps: Locate parking lot, building, and department links
Space Viewer: View, analyze, and print building floor plans (NetID required)