Our online storefront allows you to shop selected Surplus items wherever you are! You can complete your purchase online and then pick up curbside within a week. It couldn’t be easier! While the best selection will remain available in person on Tuesdays, we're trying to empower more people to shop sustainably for furniture, office essentials, and more. New items are added each Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.
Selections vary depending on what we have in stock. We do not hold or set aside items for public sale. Sign up for our email newsletter to get reminders, previews and information about upcoming sales.
All items must be removed within one week of order fulfillment. Items not removed will be put up for sale again, without refund, unless prior arrangements have been made. When you place an order you’ll first receive a confirmation email with your order details and then a second email when your item is ready to pick up. Check out our curbside pickup tips for details on picking up your order.
First, you will receive a confirmation email when you complete your order. Then, you will receive a second email when your order is ready to pick up. Please wait for the second notification before coming to collect your item(s).
It may take up to two business days for your order to be fulfilled. Once it’s ready, you have a week to pick it up.
Pickup is as easy as 1-2-3
After you get the email that your order is ready, you may pick up your items between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Pick up your items at the UW Surplus warehouse, located at 4515 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA.
- Park in one of our two load out spots in front of our purple garage door.
- Call us from your vehicle at 206-685-1573 or ring the doorbell at our loading dock.
- Purchase early: There may be high demand for certain items. If you are interested in something, grab it as soon as possible. Placing an item in your cart does NOT reserve or hold an item.
- Multiple orders: If you place multiple orders, you’ll receive notifications for each order separately. Please wait until you receive notifications for all your orders before coming in to pick them up.
- Text message notifications: You may sign up for text message notifications when checking out on the online store. This will let you receive order updates via text. You’ll need to enter your carrier, phone number and area code correctly.
- Check your spam folder: If you have not received a second notification within two business days, it is safe to assume your order is ready. Emails are sometimes bounced back or diverted to spam. Please contact us with any questions.
Upon removal of the property, all sales are final. Staff will bring you your item(s) for inspection. A request for a refund must be made prior to removal of the property from the UW Surplus warehouse. Once merchandise has been removed from the warehouse, it is no longer eligible for refund. All refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. Items purchased from UW Surplus through other channels may have differing return policies and are often sold as-is, where-is.
Contact us at 206-685-1573 or email@example.com with questions.