Transportation Services staff are available to help you at gatehouses Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. until 9 p.m. and on Saturdays from 7 a.m. until noon.
Summer camps 2017
Summer Youth Camps, Sports Camps & Clinics and other youth activities on the UW Seattle Campus
Child Drop-Off, Pick-Up & Parking Options
Parking permits by camp type
The following camps on the UW Seattle campus offer printable child drop-off/pick-up permits. Print the permit and display it on your dashboard so that it can be read from outside the vehicle. This allows you 45 minutes to drop off or pick up your child a specific location convenient to your camp.
- Acqua Swim Camp
- Brock Huard Camp
- Burke Museum
- Camp Kesem
- Emerald City FC
- Gymnastics - Women’s/Girl’s
- Henry Art Gallery
- iD Tech Camps
- Mike Hopkins Basketball Camp
- Music Camp
- Robinson Center
- Run to Win
- Russell Wilson Passing Academy
- Soccer - Men’s
- Soccer - Women’s/Girl’s
- Softball Camp
- Summer Youth Programs - Elementary and Middle School - Camps are set up by date
- Tennis Camp
- Track and Field
- UW Football Camps
Other parking options
If you need to park, the following options are available to you. If you need disability/wheelchair accommodations, please contact us at 206-616-8710 or stop at a gatehouse and pay for a disability/wheelchair permit.
These drop-off and parking options are always available to all camp attendees:
- Free, 30-minute child drop-off permits from any gatehouse - valid in assigned lot(s) only. Gatehouse parking information. Gatehouses are located at each entrance to campus:
- Lot E1 off Montlake, north of IMA and tennis courts ($6.00 per day, credit card only)
- E19 off Montlake (Pay-and-display, $3.00 per hour)
Be sure to review your registration and online information to make sure that you are not using outdated instructions.