- The UW/Fred Hutch South Lake Union (SLU) shuttles will have capacity restrictions lifted effective Monday, July 26. Masks will still be required.
- The South Lake Union to Harborview Medical Center shuttle service resumes effective Thursday, July 1. Riders, please note:
- Shuttles will no longer stop at Seattle Children’s Research Institute.
- Shuttles will run on a 40-minute schedule starting at 7:35 a.m. from South Lake Union with the last shuttle leaving at 6:15 p.m. (from SLU).
- COVID-19: What shuttle riders need to know
UW/Fred Hutch South Lake Union Shuttle operates Monday through Friday, excluding University holidays, and consists of two routes with stops at affiliated medical research facilities. Service between UWMC and South Lake Union is intended for employees and visitors with business at UW School of Medicine, Fred Hutch, Harborview Hospital or Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Passengers traveling from UWMC to Harborview must change shuttles at South Lake Union. All shuttles are equipped with wheelchair lifts and two-position bike racks.