- The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) shuttle is temporarily reducing service effective Tuesday, April 7 until further notice.
The reduction in service is in response to the significant drop in ridership since the emergence of COVID-19.
- COVID-19: What shuttle riders need to know
UW Shuttles operates Seattle Cancer Care Alliance’s free shuttle service for patients and families between the SCCA clinic on Lake Union, UW Medical Center, Seattle Children’s, and the two housing facilities, SCCA House and Pete Gross House. View schedules on SCCA website for travel between:
- SCCA, UW Medical Center, and Seattle Children’s
- SCCA House and the SCCA clinic
- Pete Gross House and the SCCA Clinic
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. The shuttles do not run on the weekends or on University holidays.
Real-time shuttle tracking
View Live Seattle Cancer Care Alliance routes in a larger map.
Latest browser version required. Mobile app available for iOS and Android.
Get updates via SMS by texting SCCA # to 41411 where # is the stop number. The SCCA shuttle stop numbers are: 1 - SCCA Clinic, 2 - UWMC, 3 - Seattle Children’s, 4 - Pete Gross House, 5 - SCCA House.