- The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) shuttle is increasing service effective Tuesday, September 1.
The shuttle is adding two new stops to its route and is increasing shuttle frequency with an additional vehicle.
- COVID-19: What shuttle riders need to know
UW Shuttles operates Seattle Cancer Care Alliance’s free shuttle service for patients and families between the SCCA clinic on Lake Union, UW Medical Center, Seattle Children’s, and the two housing facilities, SCCA House and Pete Gross House. View schedules on SCCA website for travel between:
- SCCA, UW Medical Center, and Seattle Children’s
- SCCA House and the SCCA clinic
- Pete Gross House and the SCCA Clinic
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. The shuttles do not run on the weekends or on University holidays.