Transportation Services staff are available to help you at gatehouses Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. until 9 p.m. and on Saturdays from 7 a.m. until noon.
Bicycling is one of the green transportation options supported by UW Transportation Services, and we’re pleased to introduce bikespace as a single repository for the variety of bicycle offerings available on campus.
- Bike Buddy: Let an experienced commuter show you the way
- Commute Options: Route planning assistance
- Getting started
- Bike safety; codes, rules and regulations
- Classes and events
- Bicycle repair stations
- Bicycle parking, including racks, houses and lockers
- Organizations for cyclists
UW is recognized as one of the most bicycle-friendly universities in the country and Transportation Services is enhancing that reputation with the bikespace program. We’re pedaling hard to make bikespace your ultimate bicycle resource, so visit us often.