Minor Capital Repairs Program
Minor capital repairs program addresses larger maintenance or equipment replacement needs. Examples of a typical Minor Capital improvement project might be a boiler replacement, roof work, or electrical repairs.
As part of the overall Minor Capital Repairs Program, FABS is responsible for the following key functions:
- Establish and update 10-Year Minor Improvements Plan
- Establish and set up new projects & budgets as identified
- Track expenses and budgets by project
- Provide reports to OPB in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide monthly financial status reports to UW Facilities directors and managers